Have you heard about Joel Fuhrman’s “Eat to Live” diet?
What Is the “Eat to Live” Diet All About?
Are you wondering what exactly it’s all about? By the way, who is Fuhrman anyway, and why should you be heeding his nutritional advice?
The Eat to Live diet is marketed as a “revolutionary formula for fast and sustained weight loss” and has become increasingly popular the more we understand about the human body and the dangers of consuming meat and animal proteins. Let’s take a closer look.
42 Days to a Healthier, Slimmer, Trimmer You?
You may have struggled with weight loss in the past. You might have even tried some diets and successfully knocked off a few pounds, only to see them return. If either one of those scenarios sounds familiar, the Eat to Live program was created for people just like you.
According to Doctor Fuhrman, a board-certified family physician and nutritional researcher, 6 weeks on a meat-free, dairy-free, low-calorie, high micronutrient diet will deliver the following benefits:
– Burns fat while you constantly feel fuller longer
– Lowers your cholesterol and regulates a healthy blood pressure level
– Replaces toxic overeating of the wrong foods with consuming healthy foods
– Curbs your sugar, salt and processed food consumption and addictions
– Helps you maintain a healthy body weight
What You Can Eat, and What You Can’t
As with all diet plans, Eat to Live restricts some foods and allows others. Here are just a few of the “good” and “bad” foods according to Doctor Joel Fuhrman.
You can eat …
– Raw, steamed, and cooked vegetables
– Beans and other legumes
– 4 fresh raw or frozen servings of fruits per day
– In limited quantities, you can enjoy starchy vegetables, raw seeds and nuts, dried fruit and avocado
You cannot consume …
– Meat and other animal-based foods
– Any dairy products
– Fruit juice
Pretty straight up, Champion!
The NOW is all we have.
The NOW is all we need.
The NOW is all we get.
Take extraordinarily good care of yourself.